Sign in to follow this  
CyriacDaventria

New player looking for a home

Hello Wurmians,

My name is Cyriac of Daventria, father, familyman and I am new to these lands. :)

I am located in GMT+1 and looking for a home  in Wurm.

I enjoy engaging with the community and I am a helpful player. I understand Wurm is a marathon more than a sprint, however I also know that the game can be frustratingly slow for new players. I am not looking for free stuff; I like the sense of accomplishment and enjoy working for the end result. But I do appreciate some realistic QoL help from others to make the grindy process a little more bearable. :)

So, I am looking for a place where I could develop my own plot of land and build a nice homestead, but close enough to others to always engage with the community and help eachother out.

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you think you might have a place for me.

Edited by CyriacDaventria

Check out our offer then. 

We have a nice community with many ongoing projects, as well as plots for everyone to make own living in our deed. If you're interested pm me or Kharnov in game or on forum. 

• Like 1

I'm Recruiting for the Northern Dwarven Alliance, were a great community two solid groups one in D11 NW Xan the other P14 south Central Xan.  I have a huge deed, safe, plenty resources, housing available or build, also starting a Harbor deed soon, so perfect opportunity to join. looking for dedicated long term, players. Only a few basic rules, can go over those with you, most villages have a few. PM me in Game.