Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Make market stalls moveable/loadable!

Pretty explanatory. I think it would be great if we could have the ability to move these! I personally feel the pain of having on in the wrong spot but dont wanna bash it. (From what I can tell its been there almost 10 years so historical). Not to mention it would help those building a marketplace of sorts as well. 

• Like 3

Thanks for this suggestion. I was planning to post the same for quite a while, but always forgot. :) I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to load a market stall.

+1

• Like 1

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees please surprised this hasnt become a thing yet :(

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Yaga said:

Thanks for this suggestion. I was planning to post the same for quite a while, but always forgot. :) I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to load a market stall.

+1

Ofc!

Note I should add that we should only be able to load/push empty ones

27 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Note I should add that we should only be able to load/push empty ones

As market stalls always locate themselves at the tile center they will not be movable (as in "push/pull") - but they should be loadable on a cart or wagon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yaga said:

As market stalls always locate themselves at the tile center they will not be movable (as in "push/pull") - but they should be loadable on a cart or wagon.

Good to know! Who knows they could always change that though 

+1

Can we do mailboxes as well?  Or is there a reason they can't be loaded?  The courier spell market?

10 hours ago, Yaga said:

But rotate would be great, if it isn't a feature already (much like the ladder openings).  I don't use market stalls, but I do +1 the idea of loading them.

• Like 1