Sign in to follow this  
Thalorane

Problem with Creation QoL Improvements

I apologize if this post is in the wrong spot.

Since the no-fail, minimum QL update for crafting certain items (outlined in Valrei 94) , low QL items such as bricks and mortar are being sold at low price (often half of earlier prices).  It appears to me that characters with low skill are producing low QL bulk items for quick sale, which I don't think was the intended purpose.

who cares, if anything it means new players can do it too easier to pay for their prem

9 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

who cares, if anything it means new players can do it too easier to pay for their prem

It means characters that grind skills and then attempt to sell bulk items based upon those skills are indirectly penalized, which is a negative game experience for those players.  Is your argument that there is more concern with gaining new players than with retention?

i bought bricks for 1s/k before the update, are you telling me they're 50c/k now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thalorane said:

It means characters that grind skills and then attempt to sell bulk items based upon those skills are indirectly penalized, which is a negative game experience for those players.  Is your argument that there is more concern with gaining new players than with retention?

if a vet is going to quit because their veteran skills can only get them bulk goods money then yes i would prefer to gain the new players

• Like 2

just checked my logs, cheapest i could find is 1s50c/1000, i got jebaited

i want a refund on my time

• Like 1

Sounds like working as intended to me.

Edited by Etherdrifter