Sign in to follow this  
Idlamn

Allow ungrouped item view in other containers than backpack

Currently the backpack is the only contianer that has this possibility, to show items not grouped under their item name. This allows us to better sort them by imp object when imping multiple items at the same time.

You can see the difference in this screenshot:

https://prnt.sc/rxvw1j

Both views of the backpack are sorted after imp item, however the one on the left is the "ungrouped" view, while the one on the right is an expanded view from my inventory. As you can see it's much easier to imp the items requiring leather for example as they are ordered one after another.

However not all items can be put into a backpack. Those waterskins in my screenshots, shovels and picaxes to name a few. Also furniture. Therefore I think this should be a view toggleable by the player for any container: inventory, carts, barrels, etc. Maybe with the same context menu as "expand all"/"collapse all" actions.

make an item group and press open keybind on it, works the same

+1 is great for imping lots of things at once

Also great to sort a ton of items on ql - much easier to put them into proper BSBs.

..I know there is the feature of the ql locked bsbs - but that is not hardcore enough for me :P