Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

That item is already busy

Recently i encountered this again when trying to drag crates from crate racks or wagons
The fix to wagons and that message is unload and load again but for crate racks you do not have the ability to move it in any other way but a gm to come over and get it out for you(a server restart doesnt seem to fix them at times)

Now today i encountered this again and i wanted to see if i could fix it myself before calling a gm over and well after a lot of pushing the moment the crate rack hits a bridge i can drag the offending crate out again i tried different floors or buildings and no luck
So can something be done to figure out why this happens and maybe get a check in place where the item is marked as not busy after a certain time of no interacting with a crate or other loaded item?

Ticket 82255 was from the other day when i could not figure out how to get it out and had to get a gm to come over and fix it(before i thought of trying to push the rack over a bridge)

There used to be a way to "unstuck" a crate like this. If you repair or rename it (even if its at 0 damage, just clicking "repair"), would cause it to unstick itself and make it usable again. Did you try something like this?