Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Add a new Tapestry with Votip Art!

So, it is time for Wurm Devs to recognize Votip's iconic artistic ability. Give us a Tapestry that showcases our very own Votip!

@Votipshow your art below as evidence of your artistic ability!

• Like 5

+1

only as very special unique limited edition item, I feel that scribbles in ms paint wont look good put in bulk on some huge wall or hall..and just being repeated all over the place (but having unique item like that, could raise it's value, *not monetary..)

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

+1

only as very special unique limited edition item, I feel that scribbles in ms paint wont look good put in bulk on some huge wall or hall..and just being repeated all over the place (but having unique item like that, could raise it's value, *not monetary..)

*Gasp* heresy! Everyone should have Votip in their hearts!

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

@Votipshow your art below as evidence of your artistic ability!

Meh, there is too much stuff that has to be shown. Firstly i decided to make a thread with all my drawings

But after it I realized that updating it every single time when new drawing appear would be kinda exhausting - so i decided to update it every some time. But I had to take a little break from the game and finally I didnt do anything lmao

Few days ago ive realized that it would be great to update it soonish, especially because most of my drawings are being posted on PvP threads that arent read much by Freedomers. And now it seems that I was right and I will do it soon.

Spoiler

hdmzUZ3.png

That is a Celebration map that I created more than year ago. Celebration was the server where i created a character after a comeback to the game in 2013/14 I think.

dJu29sq.png

Deliverance - server where I live since 2014/5 (except Chaos ofc)

unknown.png

Our PMK graphics that shows almost all players (sorry mr secret member 2)

And much, much more somewhere.

• Like 1

+1, his art is better than the existing tapestries (example: the Battle of Kyara)

• Like 1