Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Traveler missions

I think of reward system for peoples that like to travel and vist other server and cities.

New item Travel journal (similar to archo jurnal) - Record Every city we visit at special monument every mayor can build "milestone" (that monument canot be blocked by gates or walls.

Special milestones set by gm in interesting area to be visited.

overlap in Journal for travelers missions similar to jurnal mision.

I see it like Daily misions random to every player everyday. More Daily travels you make you LVL incrase and you got harder travels to make. ( at each travler level you gain some bonuses just like in journal misions)

The hard misiom may be for example: travel from city A to city B not using horse or cart, boats.

Revards for number of difrent cities colected at Traveler jurnal

• Like 3

+1 but to make it work well you would need interesting rewards

This could be a lot of fun.  Do not require connection to highway system in order to build "milestones" (or whatever they would be called), so that some locations can be challenging to find. Also, perhaps when a player visits a monument, record the names of previous players that have visited it.

But I also agree that there should be some interesting rewards/accomplishments/objectives connected to the mechanic. 

Reward : Pernament moving speed bonuses on character for driving boat horse or wallking on pve ? :D