Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Compass tweak

I upgraded my compas can we have it build in game option?

iE5BDka.jpg

And middle screan mark:

60BzWB7.jpg

• Like 1

nice upgrade, hope you keep it. I dont even get why you need clock grades.. anyways.. compass is good as it is and i really dont want it becoming bugged as some1 tried modifying when its absolutely no need. thx

I will tell u why i need precision clock grades.

i use compas and curent location to find a rifts on map.

Just like on this map:

YCDIQT0.png

i need precision direction for it to work.

The middle bar is for seting a direction i am actualy looking at. when its imposes with rift beam the direction is more accurate.

Edited by Wiluss

If you switch to mouselook mode with the spacebar, you'll get a reticle in the center of the screen that you can use to position yourself, then press spacebar again to turn off mouselook mode. That might help with your second issue.

another option is to live on a high mountain in the server centre where from the top you can see all server terrain around. this way you can see exactly where the rift beam is on the server. Solves both problems for yourself and a lot of brain cells for everyone else

YCDIQT0.png

The mountain spike at J-16 on your server is super perfect place to set up. No thanks needed

Edited by Skatyna

But the rift has a giant red laser beam, what do you need a compass for?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skatyna said:

The mountain spike at J-16 on your server is super perfect place to set up. No thanks needed

as an inde resident i definitely encourage setting up at this mountain spike

3 hours ago, armyskin said:

But the rift has a giant red laser beam, what do you need a compass for?

I need a 100 rift for jurnal, traveling everytime all through map is big waste of time. Seting on map rift location using compas (without raiding on horse on land. It just take 2 boat jump on borders around 5min ) save me hours of playing.
On indy when you land on wrong side of map it could even take more thank 2h to get to rift.

Either way the rift starts at a certain time so how long it takes you to place it on a map is irrelevant. The marker is active for days to allow you to get to it.

1 hour ago, armyskin said:

Either way the rift starts at a certain time so how long it takes you to place it on a map is irrelevant. The marker is active for days to allow you to get to it.

When i know rift loc on map i can get there in 30min if i dont know and go blind folow from shore it can take even 2h just traveling it is just wast waste of time i can use on grinding.

But you can border hop in minutes to shoot a second reference.