Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

New 100 title is MIA?

So I messaged retro over a month ago about a new 100 title, and was told it'd be no problem. [16:17:19] Papyrusmaking increased to 100.  I ground out 100 papyrus making and chose "Bookwurm" as the new title. "Odds on favorite" was a close second. I can't say I've ever had this much trouble getting a new title into the game. I wasn't told anyone else had reached it first. Almost 2 weeks ago I was assured it would be forth coming. I assume the delay is not because I told retro I wouldn't supply him with high ql paper? Help?

• Like 10
  • Cat 1

Let me know if you want to buy a supreme press

• Like 1

I always knew you were nuts, but congratz on 100!  I really like the title "Bookwurm"  and hope to add it to my collection.

• Like 1

Sounds oddly familiar to the "Mighty Fine Splinter" title that was achieved at the same time as 2 others, 2 that got forum post recognition yet I still have not seen mention of the 100 FC title....

Ping, guess times were a bit too busy then as well, either that or since you keep breaking things the party(ies) responsible are too preoccupied to handle the situation.

Edited by Uisge_Beatha
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Pingpong said:

So I messaged retro over a month ago about a new 100 title, and was told it'd be no problem.

It sucks when that happens

Lost 1 100 title, A small cute adorable title known as "Bookwurm". Possibly mistakenly quarantined due to covid 19, not paying taxes or looking like Jimmy Hoffa. If found please contact Pingpong so that retrieval can be arranged :)

• Like 1

Rest assured, this title has been found, brushed off, and will be in the end of month update. The updates throughout the month are hot-fixes and critical updates as necessary, thus why it hasn't come in! 

• Like 1

New 100 title - confirmed #BlamePing 🙃

Gratz on arrival, le'z not jinx the next release