Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Strange lag on Desertion

Any updates on this issue? its been nearly 4 weeks now. By this time i am very annoyed to be fair. Why the hell do i have to pay for the services, when i cant even move on the server? every 15 secs i get refreshes for a minute or so now. Every time im on the horse or a boat i get [15:46:37] Your position on the server is not updated. Please move slower. every time i try to kill a mob it freezes, every time i try to craft stuff, i get freezes. How long does it take to fix the bloody server? i dont really care you have some steam plans or any other ######, i do care that your top 1 priority should be fixing screwed up servers where ppl cant play no more even tho they paid for "playing time".  Hardware issues? as a business GET NEW hardware. Hosting issues? As a business get new hosting services. Me as a customer dont really care what you do. I expect QUALITY service provided. PERIOD.

I can confirm that this lag became even worse, especially today. Sometimes I got 3 freezes during fight with 1 mob.

Same with Serenity, was doing the rift and I had to relog every 15 mins to get rid of the stuttering. Went down to very low settings too, no help. Others at the rift had lag isseus too.

Not looking like the lag we are used to, no refresgh etc, but the client freezes up for seconds. Get worse and worse after logging in - and I had only a single low mem client running (on an i7, Nvidia GT1050Ti, 20GB RAM) which should work fine.

I have quite a similar experience on Pristine where I spend my time instead of Cele lately - but there I run 7 sermon toons + a "main" which occasionally answers the macro check question while grinding prospecting :P (BTW what happens if I crash when there is a macro question active?)

EDIT: so for me it seeems to be more like a client side thing, no idea if something changed lately. Also I'm playing on Linux.

Edited by Jaz

Do anything, restart the hardware, I don't know. It is getting worse and worse.

Now I'am getting lag like each 10 second, short lag but more often.

Edited by Wilczan

lag.jpg

Please, can any staff direct message me who should I contact in the head office regarding my subscription refund or alternative compensation equerry to talk to? I have 6 premium accounts on the server its impossible to play and I see no actions being done at all about this lag. And I also was playing in a kingdom specific server, where moving server is not an option like ppl on Celebreation server could do. 

No lag on Affliction or Elevation for me personally, and I've not heard any others in my kingdom complaining about abnormal lag.

Edited by John

No more lag on Desertion.

Can be closed. Thanks.