Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Rift - 7 Apr 2020

OK. Route has not yet been found to the rift...

Map shows the approx. position. It looks to be very close to a rift referred to in

I expect that the same route will need to be used for this rift.

vlFrgHs.png

Edited by Wulfmaer

https://prnt.sc/ruutef

This is the approximate route we used to the get to the last rift that was up there. The point is the last rift, the circle is the approximate location taken from Wulfmaer's OP.  The route is from the base of Aske's crazy bridge, going south from there up a valley. there's several tunnels that he took us on that eventually got us on the plateau of the rift. Those tunnels are not likely to be completely open as none of them were reinforced. And, if this rift is on the plateau that's higher than the last one, well, not sure how to get up there. Bright side is that there's roads at the new rift site, so there is probably the remnants of a tunnel up there. Set your cave detail high, should be able to peek through and get some indication of which way to mine to open them back up.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm nowhere near the location.  Also, sorry i can't figure out how to get the pic to automatically show.

Edited by DaletheGood
clarity
  • Like 1

We found a way in! We have mined the collapsed tiles so the road is passable.

-> Go to Doom tunnel. If you are heading from Summerholt, turn on the first section you come across on the right side. It is around the steppes just north from Doom tunnel. 

-> Follow the tunnel up. Go across the steppes via road. You come to a T section road, head right on the next tunnel.

-> Continue as far as you can via roads and tunnels and you'll end up to the rift. 

• Like 1

We had splendid rift raid! Bunch of people showed up. Thank you everyone for joining! :)

nGZZtjD.png

CMdKLJj.png

• Like 4