Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Fishing Net Decay still insanely high

Just lost 6 nets (ql50 ca.) for not looking at during 5 or 6 days on deed. That is no normal decay but just idiocy. Granted, in the beginning this could happen on a single day. But that is no justification for such nonsense. It is not that nets are too hard to craft or imp, but it is simply a pain, that a normal piece of equipment or tool is rotting away at such rates. Please fix.

• Like 3

Yes,they do decay crazy fast,I lost 4(around 58ql),when I was done with fishing I dropped them in a storage unit..after 3-4 days I was at the forge doing some grind and noticed the message that the fishing nets went poof.

They are very light and can be kept in inventory (alt would work best), especially if high QL.

Can't these be given 1 wooden ot metal piece and have a wooden/metal type.. but be improved with CT skill and tools?

(just an example... dredge is 'all wooden' but it's blacksmithing skill and it's improved with carpentry tools 😄)

23 hours ago, Zalxis said:

They are very light and can be kept in inventory (alt would work best), especially if high QL.

That is not the point. Mitigation is possible, sure, but they are not that light that I would carry them all time. Keeping them on an alt may be a workaround, so is recreating, or repairing every day. But it does not change the fact that the decay rate is insane and, in my view, a bug or serious design flaw. There is no justification, neither role play wise nor game mechanics wise, for this bug.