Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

Lead weapons

Hi. Came up with the idea to make some lead weapons and wondering if anyone actually tried them out, is it worth it? 

My idea is to make lead weapon, enchant it with venom and use full set of 5 toxin jewels to boost all poison damage dealt. Now reading wiki it said lead weapons deal 50% less damage (assuming basic damage), but deals 75% of poison damage. Toxin jewels would obviously enhance this damage and as the weapon would have venom cast on it too, this would get enhanced a bit too. 

So would it be worth it in comparison to the regular iron weapons and some damage enchant on it?

No, it isn't worth it.  Sure, lead is easier to improve, but they do 12.5% less damage than other weapons.

12 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

No, it isn't worth it.  Sure, lead is easier to improve, but they do 12.5% less damage than other weapons.

Thanks, i can confirm that too. Tried myself. deals way less damage with all the boosts than just a plain iron weapon of same QL. Its a shame tho, as there are so many choices but most of them are crap so noone uses it as not worth it. 

Edited by Skatyna

Explore buffed-out duel-weilded short swords and see what you think.

2 hours ago, Eyesgood said:

Explore buffed-out duel-weilded short swords and see what you think.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little

• Like 2