Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

(celebration) delay when moving high quantities of items around

Currently i am mining marble and every time i clear the pile of items there is a good solid few seconds of delay if i drop everything at once into a crate but there isnt if i do say 20 at once into a crate
I was moving lots of iron into my inventory before to combine and a similar delay same when moving anything else around in big quantities :(

This is a result of the lag we are addressing, not a bug per se

Reposting this as the other one got locked yet the issue remains so this is still valid

Currently i am mining marble and every time i clear the pile of items there is a good solid few seconds of delay if i drop everything at once into a crate but there isnt if i do say 20 at once into a crate
I was moving lots of iron into my inventory before to combine and a similar delay same when moving anything else around in big quantities :(

I can confirm to have noticed such a delay on Xanadu too. First I thought it was to be attributed to the lag spikes occurring anyway, and occurring more often these days (either due to higher participation, or overall internet usage nowadays), but it indeed happens when clearing whole tiles with dirt, rock, sandstone etc.

It also happens every time I harvest 60-70 wemp, and then proceed to drop the wemp into a BSB.  There's a few seconds lag before the items disappear from my inventory and appear in the BSB.

Again, this is not an individual bug, this is a result of the ongoing lag issues that Celebration is facing and that we are working on. Please stop reporting this as an individual bug.