Sign in to follow this  
Erowynn

Wrong Way - Recruiting villagers!

Wrong Way

j2VHqmy.png

nuBpY7N.jpg

Wrong way is interested in recruiting new members into our newly founded village deed! Lost and looking for a home? Find your way at Wrong way, we were founded March, 2020, and are comprised of some new, old, and returning players. One of the most exciting things about growing a new village from start to finish is seeing how it evolves over time. If you're new to the game, you wouldn't find a better home to make your mark on the world. We're a pretty laid back bunch, we like to laugh and joke around in-game as well as our public discord. If you have questions or want to join please message Erowynn in-game.

We have an iron mine with rock salt, sandstone, and lead. Still on the search for copper and other precious metals. We have some small farms and other pens that are relatively new. There's still a lot of work to be done and plenty to do and learn for new players that are interested in joining.

Discord:

https://discord.gg/wxncZ9h

Anyone is welcome to join, there are no requirements, just send a message to either myself, Erowynn. You can also join our discord server in the event that neither of us are online. https://discord.gg/wxncZ9h
Will add some more pictures a bit later when it's daylight. :)

**EDIT

Still looking for people who're interested in joining our little village, here are some updated screenshots of some of the changes that have taken place since I posted this.
2DfQl8U.jpg

WDILCFY.png

8h4jgVE.png

Edited by Erowynn
Description update
  • Like 1

We are now on restricted recruitment. Please message myself or ero on discord to discuss joining the deed. 
we still need hunters, priest, weapon smith possibly.

Edited by azuleslight

bumping, edited description and added some screenshots to reflect changes made around village.

bumping, still looking for people who're interested in joining. As a side, I'll also be starting on steam servers when they launch so if you're interested in that add me on discord!