Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

April Events

On 4/1/2020 at 7:31 PM, Retrograde said:

Unfortunately, WU won't be receiving that update. I believe there is a mod that provides a similar effect however.

oh really? did you guys give up on it? how is that gonna look on a platform your about to release another product on? what happens to the people that think wo is to slow and go to check out wu only to see its no longer being supported?

also that mod is not even close... 

11 minutes ago, Aum said:

oh really? did you guys give up on it? how is that gonna look on a platform your about to release another product on? what happens to the people that think wo is to slow and go to check out wu only to see its no longer being supported?

also that mod is not even close... 

WU remains a customizable version of the mmo; that's its purpose. While it won't receive any further content updates, it still has the core features of WO with the ability to mod it as you please. Sure, it's never a good feeling when a game is called done but anyone reasonable would understand why, and anyone informed would know that there's still plenty there. Especially when you can get copies for like 3 bucks.

i would say that the third person camera is a core mechanic and not "content" 

6 minutes ago, Aum said:

i would say that the third person camera is a core mechanic and not "content" 

Yeah it's such a core mechanic we did fine without it for over a decade

• Like 4

Just a quick update to show the arch woods now that it's possible with planks to create a chest.

YPUdnGB.jpg

U6nuc7P.jpeg

• Like 3