Sign in to follow this  
Dondragmer

House/Shack Removal Request

Hi all!

Posting to see if it would be possible to find the owner of a 1 by 1 shed renamed to "Shrine" on the border of our property West of Esteron.

We are trying to get it removed if possible. If anyone can point us in the right direction for anyone who built this it would be much appreciated. We are trying to buy more property in the next few days and this structure "mysteriously" appeared just when another structure on the edge of our property had reached 89 Dmg...

We have waited well over a month to purchase new property and this structure is preventing it.

If you built it please come remove it. If you know who did please let us know. We want to get it resolved peacefully.

Our property is called Coade Manor and we are in between Kiwiana and the former Clear Lake Nature and Culture Center. R-22 if you are looking at Xanadu map. Straight south of the Dog Leg island.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or by means of this post. Trying to get this resolved ASAP.

-Dondragmer

Or put it in perimeter

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

32 minutes ago, Maiya said:

Or put it in perimeter

Perimeter is certainly good to prevent repairing. But as long as the owner does not log off the server for at least 3 months it is of only limited effect. I had the situation that a malicious player, who had destroyed part of my tunnel system by collapsing and reinforcing, had planted a stone hut next to my deed to hinder me to undo the destruction (fortunately he was so inept that the work could be done by makeshift tempdeeds from a different angle). That thing, once in perimeter (ql70 rounded stone), rot by about 2.5 dmg during the first 3 months of the absence of that "player". Only then, decay sped up a lot, with daily dmg rates of 30 on average. Outside perimeters, stone structure decay for absentee buildings is around 3-4 per day. Wooden structures rot a lot faster.

Edit: I always wondered why one cannot see a creator's tag on buildings. Is that intended?

Edited by Ekcin
addendum/typo
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies so far.

Yea we put it in the Perimeter as soon as we noticed it. Its QL 70+ so its gonna take awhile...

Now we are waiting to see if anyone is willing to help with it.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, Dondragmer said:

Thanks for the replies so far.

Yea we put it in the Perimeter as soon as we noticed it. Its QL 70+ so its gonna take awhile...

Now we are waiting to see if anyone is willing to help with it.

that is all you can do unless owner shows up and take it away 

This issue has been resolved.

Admin/Moderator please feel free to close or lock this post.

Edited by Dondragmer
Finish of thread
  • Like 1