Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2020 (Friend-A-Long)

20 minutes ago, Stargrace said:

Been forever since I've been to an impalong! I'd love to come.. I'm bringing myself (Stargrace in-game) and can help with BS, WS, Carp, Fine carp, (70+)

Also going to drag along an alt for a spare sermon body (Blesse in-game, Fo) and maybe a few more bodies depending on how many alts I prem before the event..

Glad to see you around!!

I'll try to be there 95+ ws, bs, js, cas, pas, carp, masonry, stone cutting

90+ fine carp, fletching

May be forgetting something

There for them sick puppeting gains.

Will try to do as much afk imping as possible while playing the steam servers.

I will definitely show up and imp whatever I can find around.

I can also provide 99ql yummy pizza (perhaps some other food too, for random affinites for the impalongers; please let me know if food delivery is a necessity or not, @VirusMD :)  )

7 minutes ago, Evening said:

I will definitely show up and imp whatever I can find around.

I can also provide 99ql yummy pizza (perhaps some other food too, for random affinites for the impalongers; please let me know if food delivery is a necessity or not, @VirusMD :)  )

sent you a PM

I just learned about this event from TeeeBomb, will seriously consider joining in together! I might not be too much help, as I don't have any skill titles yet, but hopefully I can get my first one in this event!

I just might decide to become a Fo Priest because of it, I've been wanting an opportunity to hold a proper sermon group together, though would you be okay with having a newbie priest around? If I join the priesthood on the 6th, I should be able to provide healing and minor buffs for those who wish to punch each other, or Wurm forbid, the Val Mobs, by the time I arrive at the impalong.

Addendum Question: Could Arrows be an additional exception to the "No multiples of an item" Rule? I wanted to bring a few quiversful of them to the site, as I can't possibly hope to kill anything with a single digit amount of them...

Edited by Gamerdood
Added a question.

I will likely be bringing my priest as well. Can I get a room for NeeNee and Adelena? 

2 hours ago, NeeNee said:

I will likely be bringing my priest as well. Can I get a room for NeeNee and Adelena? 

Yep, ill assing all rooms in a couple of days since its a pain in the butt with door perms. Keep your eye out for the roster on the main post

• Like 1

I'll come can do cas, ss ,carp and some other stuff. Could do with a room or 2 for me and Themessenger.

I'm going to try to attend, can I please reserve a room? I can do blacksmithing.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:28 AM, Nordlys said:

I hope i can attend to this, and unless something wierd comes up i expect to attend.

Can do imps in carp, bs, pas, fc, aswell as great vyn/lib casts.

How many toons can you fit into one room? I can bring myself (imps) and 4 priests representing all dieties (casts and sermon).

The doubles are filled, i could do you singles with the toon names.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:08 AM, LionIX said:

Room 109 please.

(Lionix, Zoranah, Malokai for room access)

Will bring Mag, Vyn, Fo (maybe still Libila) and crafting for most stuff. 

Room noted.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:48 AM, Tilda said:

Hi Virus, put me plus Ingrid down for a room please (share), and of course some wurmlording and imping as needed, mostly carp, fc, tailoring and then whatever may be needed really

PS I have a rare long bow to donate as a possible prize, will discuss ingame

Room noted.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:39 AM, Chromega said:

Go ahead and put me down for a room in the Inn. I'll be able to do: Blacksmithing, Weapon Smithing, Shield Smithing, Jewelry Smithing, Carpentry, Bowyery, Fine Carpentry, Ship Building, Leatherworking, Cloth Tailoring, and Masonry/Stonecutting.

I should also be able to help with potion mixing as I finally have 90 Nat Sub.

Edit: Grind complete, 90 natural substances acquired.

Edit 2: Other grinds are finished.

Edit 3: Adding Jewelry Smithing as it's 70 now and I'm going to be grinding it soon.

Room noted.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:47 PM, Zachariah said:

Yay. Love Impalongs. 

I will be coming with my two characters:

Zachariah - Blacksmithing, Weaponsmithing, plate armor smithing, carpentry, and cloth tailoring all above 70 possible. 

Nagini - Vynnora priest. Currently doesnt have 70 channeling (maybe by the time the impaling happens) but can be used for a battery and sermon listener. 

I would also be willing to help out as a volunteer or member of staff. I have held and or been part of a few impalongs in my years. Just PM me. 

Room noted. Well discuss Wurm Lord when i see you

On 4/12/2020 at 10:33 PM, Atheline said:

Ohmygosh, I made "Wurm Lord!"  Thanks Virus for the vote of confidence :) I am generally awake at night in the States, and glad to help cover this odd shift.  In addition to admin tasks, I can do imp up to 70 of blacksmith, fine carp, carp, and masonry.  Looking forward to it, as always.

Did you have any doubt?

On 3/30/2020 at 6:17 PM, Welmari said:

Unless something comes up irl, should be able to attend. I can do :

• Carpentry
  • Fletching(still grinding, but should be 70+ soon)
  • Fine Carpentry
  • Cloth Tailoring
  • Leatherworking
  • Masonry
  • Weaponsmithing
  • Chainsmithing
  • Shieldsmithing
  • Platesmithing
  • Blacksmithing
  • Jewelsmithing

I also have 76 metallurgy, if more alloys are needed.

Will also bring my vyn priest alt Biff, with 93 channeling. can also help with hfc(96), should the need arise

As for prizes... I've had a corbita I never use for quite some time, could donate that, if wanted/needed.

Would be nice to have beds for both toons, if possible.

Room noted.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:26 AM, Quelon said:

As of now Ill be attending with Quelon and would like to assist in the impping and will need a room as well.

Skills for imping up to 70ql are

Plate Armour

Weapon Smithing

Blacksmithing 

Ship building

Room noted.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:43 AM, Vooch said:

Hello Virusmd,

Put me down as an imper:   Blacksmithing and Masonry.

I'll also need a room at the inn.

Room noted.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ekcin said:

Forgot to write: also need a room if available.

Room noted.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:06 AM, thicket said:

Happy to help, 90.87 Blacksmithing, 87.22 plate armor

need a room

Room noted.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:35 AM, BDCKoolaid said:

Also planning to attend. This will be my first year attending a summer imp-a-long 😃

Hoping to get registered to imp the following:

• Carpentry
  • Leatherworking
  • Plate Armor Smithing
  • Blacksmithing

Cheers! and thank you for all the hard work you put in to make these awesome events possible

Room noted.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:13 AM, Jaz said:

I'll come for sure - bringing my 95+ channeling Lib priest as well.

I'll help to imp quite anything that is not leather or cloth or bling :)

May I book a room with 2 or even more beds on a level close to the ground (fear of heights, that is why I never ride my flock of dragons...)

Rooms noted.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:12 AM, christopher said:

id like a room please 202 be ok christopher

might not be 202 but room noted.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:17 AM, Nordlys said:

Cant see that any rooms have been booked yet - are we just winging it when we get there?

yep just try to do them in bulk because setting single door perms are a pain in the but and i want to run the gauntlet as few times as possible.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Finnn said:

+me for the event, seems like I'm free to be around from few irl stuff and can play more

can I get a room just in case.. if there are any left

can do any of the mentioned above:

Room noted.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:58 AM, christopher said:

im coming need a room please 

Room noted.

On 7/4/2020 at 11:25 PM, Gamerdood said:

I just learned about this event from TeeeBomb, will seriously consider joining in together! I might not be too much help, as I don't have any skill titles yet, but hopefully I can get my first one in this event!

I just might decide to become a Fo Priest because of it, I've been wanting an opportunity to hold a proper sermon group together, though would you be okay with having a newbie priest around? If I join the priesthood on the 6th, I should be able to provide healing and minor buffs for those who wish to punch each other, or Wurm forbid, the Val Mobs, by the time I arrive at the impalong.

Addendum Question: Could Arrows be an additional exception to the "No multiples of an item" Rule? I wanted to bring a few quiversful of them to the site, as I can't possibly hope to kill anything with a single digit amount of them...

Weve actually never done a fletching station before, not sure ive even seen one at an impalong, but i suppose if you can find someone willing the logs are there. But be courteous to other folks needs too.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:45 AM, NeeNee said:

Rooms noted.

On 7/12/2020 at 12:38 PM, lagston said:

I'll come can do cas, ss ,carp and some other stuff. Could do with a room or 2 for me and Themessenger.

Rooms noted.

On 7/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, Bakhita said:

I'm going to try to attend, can I please reserve a room? I can do blacksmithing.

Room noted.

Im applying roles as i write this, the roster will be up on the main post in about an hour... stay tuned.

• Like 1

Hiya, I can do Carpentry (82.54) & Fine Carpentry (77.54) imps with my Lunea character. If there's any single rooms left available, I would appreciate one, thanks!

Hey, I'll be bringing my priest (Maiev) to help cast. 96 channeling Vyn. Thanks!

Hey, I will come for the weekend to imp cloth/leather. Can I get a room ?

I would like to reserve a room in the inn. Character name is Erowynn.

Big Bump today is the day, see you all there!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tilda said:

Big Bump today is the day, see you all there!

I am on my way! Some bad weather knocked out my power, but hopefully it's stable enough now

On 7/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Eudoxia said:

Hiya, I can do Carpentry (82.54) & Fine Carpentry (77.54) imps with my Lunea character. If there's any single rooms left available, I would appreciate one, thanks!

20 hours ago, Martynas5 said:

Hey, I will come for the weekend to imp cloth/leather. Can I get a room ?

Cant wait - finishing up some chores then i will get going! :) 

59 minutes ago, Stargrace said:

I am on my way! Some bad weather knocked out my power, but hopefully it's stable enough now

Made it over with Blesse and Stargrace just before servers went down, yay!

I can do all smithing and carpentry up to 70ql. I also have a 70+ channeling priest I can bring along right now