Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2020 (Friend-A-Long)

16 minutes ago, Ayuna said:

Can I suggest an event for this friend-a-long?

of course, shoot me a PM if you want

• Cat 1

I see you!

I might be able to come and imp stuff.. first want to see about some stuff irl.. if I'm actually able to visit - can do cas/pas/lw/ss/bs/ws/js/sc/masonry/bowyery/carp/fc/sbuilding/toymaking 🙃👍

id like a room please 202 be ok christopher

Edited by christopher

I'll come for sure - bringing my 95+ channeling Lib priest as well.

I'll help to imp quite anything that is not leather or cloth or bling :)

May I book a room with 2 or even more beds on a level close to the ground (fear of heights, that is why I never ride my flock of dragons...)

Cant see that any rooms have been booked yet - are we just winging it when we get there?

+me for the event, seems like I'm free to be around from few irl stuff and can play more

can I get a room just in case.. if there are any left

can do any of the mentioned above:

On 6/8/2020 at 6:02 PM, Finnn said:

can do cas/pas/lw/ss/bs/ws/js/sc/masonry/bowyery/carp/fc/sbuilding/toymaking 🙃👍

And now it falls right into the launch window of the steam release :( you might see a few less people then otherwise show up if they dont move it 😕 

1 minute ago, wipeout said:

And now it falls right into the launch window of the steam release :( you might see a few less people then otherwise show up if they dont move it 😕 

And skill gain event! Yay!

• Like 2

I'm just gonna say, I think it's pretty crappy them releasing right as this starts.

i hope this will get enough traction as it would be nice if they would just move it if possible really

I hope some accommodation can be made for both events not to over lap. Really poor planning to overlap a 6 month planned player event. Even if one or the other is changed, a lot of people won't come to impalong as they now intend to wait for steam.

Edited by Kelody
  • Like 1

So this is what an Impalong is eh? I thought it was some meme. Sounds like a fun event. Though I can't imp anything to 70 yet, I did just build my first Knarr and can imp ships to 50 for some interim help and grinding. And maybe catch a game etc.

• Like 1

I'd encourage all for whom it's reasonably possible to show up at the Impalong just to experience what one is like.  I'm sure you'd be able to get one of your tools improved to a very nice quality level and there's no payment required!

Impalongs aren't just for those doing the imp'ing.  It's for the community as well, to share the experience and whatever special events are put on as well.

• Like 7

I will be there and can do some low/mid level work in FC51,, Carp76, Masonry65, but my tools are ql far below my skills since we don't have a high lvl BS.

Edited by Aneila
more info
  • Like 2

My priest jimmynorman vyn has 90+chaneling.will show up with him and zarame.

Zarame can do 

Platesmithing 70 skill

Blacksmithing 97.6 skill

Weaponsmithing 72 skill

Carpentry 92 skill

Fine carpentry 91 skill

Natural substances 72 skill

And masonry 84 skill

But probably will do either pas or blacksmithing mainly.will suply as needed on others.

Be sure to drop me a pm VirusMd a few days befor impalong start

• Like 1

I shall be there as announced. Still working on my skills but can do pottery (90.65) BS (91.87) JS (74.79) WS (67.14) FC (71.79) and a few more.

Thanks for not letting yourself discourage despite the troubles, will be a good Friendalong like the years before.

• Like 2

I'll show up for sure, but I can't guarantee how much that'll be due to external circumstances. At the very least I'll drop by on Logi and be a right excitement.

• Like 2

I'll be there  - goodness knows I need to grind more skills :P I can imp Carpentry, some Blacksmithing, some Fine carp, some Cloth Tailoring etc

and of course, host the FABULOUS FISH-SLAPPING CONTESTS!! *unless im fired**

• Like 2

I will be there. I can do quite a few imps BS, JS, C, FC, SB, M, CT, LW.

I will bring Serilith, he isn't currently premium, but can add premium if needed for pottery.

Kenolein can do LT.

Kylan can do Web Armor, Stone Strike, Fire protect and Blaze.

Edited by Kelody
  • Like 1

I would like to show up. Hope I make it. I can do carp, fine carp, blacksmithing, jewelry smithing, cloth tailoring, and leatherworking.

Would like to reserve a room if u got one available (Teeebomb, three e's, lol).

Very happy to see VirusMD still in the impalong businsess 🙂

• Like 2

* unsure if I'll be able to come with new timing, overlaps with travels / vacation, will see..

Been forever since I've been to an impalong! I'd love to come.. I'm bringing myself (Stargrace in-game) and can help with BS, WS, Carp, Fine carp, (70+)

Also going to drag along an alt for a spare sermon body (Blesse in-game, Fo) and maybe a few more bodies depending on how many alts I prem before the event..

• Like 2