Sign in to follow this  
Thalorane

HUD windows don't remember previous setup

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Over the past 3 to 4 weeks I have started having problems with my HUD windows.  About 1/3 of the time when I login (and this is on multiple characters), the window setup I had arranged previously is completely gone; forgotten.  So I have to go through and arrange it again, and there's a good chance it'll be forgotten next login.  I'm particular with my setup, so this takes several minutes to setup each time it happens.  It's annoying; is there a solution on my end?

Thanks in advance.

One thing that comes to mind is, if your on Windows 10 it's permissions are wonky, try right-clicking your Wurm Online folder and click Ownership>Take Ownership.  Maybe it's something as simple as not having perms so it never saves the configuration file each time you logout.  @Brash_Endeavors is usually quite good with this sort of thing, I'd expect him/her to post here at some point :)

Thanks; I'll give it a try.  Sometimes it saves and sometimes not.

I have a question about this issue... I'm still having this issue at random even after taking ownership of the files as described above. This has happened to me multiple times after taking the time to reset all of my windows...  I'm not sure what the issue is, but any help would be appreciated...