Sign in to follow this  
Nukacola

Tweak small carts and large carts

I think small carts and large carts should have further tweaks. Currently new players have no reason to make a small cart since large carts can do the same thing and be dragged similarly, in addition to being able to hitch horses to it. Maybe make a requirement to drag large carts at 23 body str? Set a requirement to create at large cart at lvl 21 Fine Carpentry? Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by Nukacola

why would you do that to the poor newbies lol

can drag 180kg more weight in the small than you can the large at the same body strength, i see no reason to make the large cart harder to make

It would give them one more reason to be premium in wurm steam at least?

If anything needs changed on the small cart, it's to allow us to load 1x small crate (I suggested the same for the row boat).   Leave it alone other wise, I still use mine from 8 years ago lol

• Like 3

Quite a while ago, I suggested to either make small cart hitchable for just 1 hitch, and/or create models for a buggy or similar, with very limited load (e.g. like a saddle sack, or a backpack or two) which could be used - maybe only part of them - by basic accounts.

There could, if the team is able to take the time for, additional racing one hitch vehicles, those prolly open for prem only. The one hitch vehicles could then take 0-1 passenger depending on the variant. The derived or variant models could require a small cart as base material to start (maybe together with the obnoxiously useless large saddle ;) ) . That would reduce the number of small carts littering the landscape in addition.

• Like 1

Leading hitched carts please and thanks

Spoiler

• Like 1

Yes leading hitched carts and hitching one animal to small cart for leading only. 

I would also like to see the small cart hitchable to other domestic animals, chiefly available are sheep and pigs.  Why are they no goats in Wurm?  We need goat-carts.