Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Trade Chat tab visual bug

The Trade chat tab is being sneaky.  Just happened today, relog didn't help, not sure what's causing it so cannot give anymore info on this.

ueFCBBh.png

Um... it's doing it to my skills tab too now.  I have an alt running same time and it's not affected.  What are yall doing to break so much stuff lol.

Can you please provide a copy of your client log? I've not seen other reports of this so it may be something with you we need to verify

Lag logging in will make all my tabs overlap and be about two characters wide similar to this

Tabs show somewhat like tips of what you're supposedly tabbed to.. like local/village/alliance/ca-help/gl/freedom/trade

There's NO way to select these... they are literally stacked on top of each other, only tab works to switch around.. (Screen1  ca-help, screen2 trade chat..)

ead01b13e3e2ae8a4f972d02e8841e7e.png

c10d9e8caf8d1621dd3f8c3acf9dba34.png

I am having this exact issue occasionally. Rather annoying heh

I have had this issue if I run full-screen and either alt-tab or click on a different window while the client is loading ( on the connection screen ) OR if I have it windowed and minimize it while it's on the loading screen.

3 hours ago, zethreal said:

I have had this issue if I run full-screen and either alt-tab or click on a different window while the client is loading ( on the connection screen ) OR if I have it windowed and minimize it while it's on the loading screen.

happened only once for me,  ~same thing game loading in background while I open browser and check things, tabbing to game showed the bugged chat tabs

Logged in to this again I got a whole local tab which is unusual

Zk8dMnz.png