Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

[Duplicate] Reputation bug

destroying my own house walls using battering ram gives me hunted status and drops reputation off-deed.

Edit: Drops village im at reputation (or increases it to negative what ever way you look at it). Also every action gives 30 minutes hunted status on the avatar using the ram, however personal reputation stays untouched. Village reputation seems to drop by 10 per every 1st ramming action on new wall. continuous actions on the same wall after the first one do not drop reputation no more until moved to another wall.

Edit 2: Narrowed it down. Village reputation drops by 10 when i initially get hunted status doing first ramming action when i have no hunted status at all. Any continuous ramming actions just refresh hunted status to 30 mins, but doesn't effect no reputation no more unless i let 30 mins pass and lose hunted status, then the 1st ramming action after that once again issues me hunted status and drops reputation of the village by further 10. So the issue here might be only giving the hunted status in the first place while destroying your own off-deed house with the battering ram. Large maul method doesn't give no hunted status tho.

I'm unsure if it's a bug or not; only saying this because I remember 5-6 years ago when doing just this (catapult) to my first house built on a PvE server I got hunted status, too.

Edited by Nomadikhan

For me, Celebration, again 5-6 years ago was when it happened to me, but I said, "OKay, won't do that again" and I haven't.  Dunno if it'd happen again or if it's a one off thing for the OP.

Thanks for the response.  Wanted to be sure we didn't have a second variety.  I'll add this to the existing bug.  Thanks for the report.