Reskal

Wurm Online Recipes 2020

Short version:  

WO - Recipes 2020

Long version: Playing WU last year and interested in cooking i found there was no recipe page for WU, at least no page with a good and clear oversight, so i made WU-Recipes in a few months of testing and cooking. It is based on the old WO-recipe page. Additionally i found a russian page, that helped me. What i did not know at that time, there was a recipe list in the WU dedicated server, with all existing recipes for WU, Cuddles pointed me to that.

As i started another round of WO in Nov '19, i remembered the not reliable WO-recipe page. It was a good help and starting point for cooking over the years but many things were missing so i started a new recipe page for WO too by using the 3 mentioned sources and in the last 4 months i tested and verified the very most existing recipes for WO and you find them in the upper link.

But nothing is perfect, i got a problem with the named recipes. There are obviously 2 sorts, the player-named recipes and the dev-named recipes. The player-named vary from server to server and bear a "(nameable)" in their name. The dev-named recipes are static so to say and have the same name on all servers, like Tich's or Budda's.

My problem was, who is dev and who is player ;) ..so im very sure there are still errors in the new recipe list, so please let me know about every error you find, especially when it comes to the named recipes.

My char ingame is Monover, or send me a PM here or simply post into the thread.

Special thanks to Noc/Raza(who gave me great home on his deed, - because i love wandering around and work here and there - and who was full of patience with me), and to Galigan/Siegfried, who helped me very much also, with materials and enchants. And last but not least many thanks to Jennyr and his wife with those damn small wine barrels, and Pepejot, who donated to my scientific work those frikkin hard to get tuna-fillets !

Edit: In case i do a wurmbreak again, it would be helpful to have people able to edit the recipe page, so if you are a dev/CA/old trusted player and would like to help in this, please let me know. I will give you perms for the google based recipe 2020 page.

Edited by Reskal
  • Like 5

Corned beef and cabbage is actually a static one with my name :) I'd helped with the testing phase and asked for it to be added.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lisabet said:

Corned beef and cabbage is actually a static one with my name :) I'd helped with the testing phase and asked for it to be added.

Thank you, fixed🙂

• Like 1

Thank you I just returned to WO after a 4 year break and was looking for this 😮

• Like 1

New recipes are out meanwhile, can they be added also ?

Edited by Brandon

Obviously there are new ingredients ingame, like tea and coffee beans. Please feel free to write down the new recipes here, so i can update the recipe list. Thanks in advance !