Sign in to follow this  
AgentQwarty

[Fixed] Broken missions following 3/26/20 update

On Release, several missions became bugged subsequent to the update on 3/26/2020.  The ones I noticed include:

• Valrei item named Shiny Shards had the server-wide progress reset to 1 complete.  There were 4 of us in my village who had the mission done, and I found several more throughout the alliance.  I believe the mission was nearly complete as of yesterday.  Expiration date was changed to today, 6 days after opening.
  • The expiration date for the Champion Crocodiles mission was changed to today,  6 days after opening.
  • The mission for sacrifice large wooden shields was closed as failed even though it opened yesterday.  (I know of 4 contributors.)
  • The mission for making small tables was closed as failed even though it opened yesterday.  (I know of 2 contributors.)
  • The mission to kill deer is gone from the list (not closed, not open, just missing).  (There were no contributors yesterday.)
  • Several older missions had their expiration date changed to "3/26/20 8:49AM", even though that would make their active time as much as 13 days.  They are listed as "FAIL", although I don't know what their actual status was when they really closed.

Thank you for looking into this.  SB and Mission Participation are important to us.  😉

• Like 1

If someone who contributed to the missions can post images of the start date and completion dates and the Fail message from details, it would help.

Please keep an eye on current missions and add here if anything else goes wrong.   

If posting for another server, please note the SERVER and Mission name and images of details.

This is not something I can reproduce at will, so all details are important.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I don't know how to paste an image into this window.  I have a screenshot on my clipboard (and in Paint), but no URL.

You would have to load the images to a 3rd party like imgur.com then copy the URL they provide for posting on forums.  (Or maybe someone who has the images in their details can help you out.)  Thank you for your details though. It's a start.

Sacrificing Shiny Shards for Lessons of Fo mission : not crediting the mission

[12:10:38] You find a Shiny Shard in amongst the dirt.

[12:26:05] You drop a Valrei mission item.

[12:26:07] You start to sacrifice at the altar of Fo.

[12:26:37] A strange sound is emitted from the altar of Fo as Fo gladly accepts your offerings.

Net result mission still sitting at 3.78% completed as it was prior to saccing.  Thank you for looking into this Alectrys.

https://prnt.sc/rn9spf

https://prnt.sc/rn9vmq

Not from my contributions here, but they are copies of the mission logs of someone who did contribute.  Hope it helps.

• Like 1

zQ3bC2U.jpg

Deadly gesture to help Mag was completed successfully this morning as shown.  Note all the others that ended with FAIL at 3/26/20 8:49 AM.

Lesson of Fo should be nearly complete.

I (and others I know) contributed to Magranon's laughter and Vynora's enigmatic gesture during the short time it was open yesterday.

Thanks for the images and the details.  I"ll compile the info together for the devs.  This is not something I can reproduce, so all your details help.