Sign in to follow this  
Gheen

[Fixed] Missing Lamps After Update

-UPDATE-

So, the lamps have been discovered on the surface.

I have seen animals, carts, even the rogue ship teleport to a mountain top... but as for why a perfectly straight row of secured lamps off of a single side of a highway tunnel decided to take a vacation? That's a new one that seems like a new issue in and of itself :P 

Yuj8d6f.png
So, odd issue here. After the update an hour or so ago, all of the lamps on the right side of our newest tunnel seem to be gone. 39 iron hanging lamps in all.

They were still there prior to the update, I have been working in an area adjacent to the tunnel all evening and rode through it several times tonight.

Also, no one has entered local, so I highly doubt it is a very specific one-sided lamp vandal who took the time to bash and remove 39 secured and lit hanging iron lamps :P GPBJNqB.png

The lamps in our other tunnel, which is around 12 tiles west of this one, seems to be completely intact.

f4Gjl0s.png

I am just curious to see if anyone can find anything on this and give me a hand. I just finished imping around 150 of these iron lamps a few days ago for use in the tunnel and around the deed and I'd really prefer not to have to do it again so soon lol.

Both tunnels are located just inside of the mine (highway runs through it) at Neverwinter R-11, Xanadu.

Thank you for any assistance.

Thanks for your report.  Have you moved the lamps back into your tunnel or are they still on the surface?

Also, can you confirm that all the lamps that moved on  up were on a south wall? And does your intact tunnel run in a different direction?

I have collected the lamps from the surface but have not replanted them in the tunnel yet. Was planning on doing so this evening but can put it off if necessary.

I can confirm that every lamp that moved to the surface was on the southern wall of an West <--> East running tunnel.

The intact tunnel with no missing lamps is a North <--> South running tunnel, no issues there.

13 hours ago, Gheen said:

I have collected the lamps from the surface but have not replanted them in the tunnel yet. Was planning on doing so this evening but can put it off if necessary.

I can confirm that every lamp that moved to the surface was on the southern wall of an West <--> East running tunnel.

The intact tunnel with no missing lamps is a North <--> South running tunnel, no issues there.

Thanks Gheen.  Go ahead and replant them, then put in a support ticket so a GM can come get some info from them to help troubleshoot the issue.  Referemce this post so the GM knows what you are talking about ;)

I am having the same problem with the lamps on the surface in my canal going north to south, only two have shown up on the surface, and one's been there for about a week, the other one showed up between last night and this morning. 

I'm also having this issue, only one or two lamps at a time though, out of 20 in the underground area.

I raised a ticket and a Gm has been to gather some data from the offending lamp.

Edited by Zakalwe