Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

[Fixed] so what have you done to current scenario?

prior the update the current scenario looked like this:

Magranon was in saltwalk claiming 1st item out of 7. Libila was home at rusty daggers, fo was home, both with 0 items claimed.

After the patch. Libila is with 3 items at worried brows, magranon is with 2 items at scary old trees. 

SO WTF? did you just literally handle Libila to win scenario nearly? considering the 3 out of 7 items, and needed 3 items to win were all around magranon's castle?

EDIT: either restart scenario or put it back how it was. some ppl are playing it and grinding hard to obtain the rewards...

Where they still named Soulstruck Sceptre before the issue and where the remaining items in the same place they where before the issue or did they move around at all?

they completely moved around. i dont have print screen saved be4 the patch so i cant be accurate, however the way it is now is completely out of the blue.. the new scenario started a day ago only,  so i personally think just a reset of the scenario would be nice if you dont have the logs prior the patch. 

Powerful Corpse enters Nogump The Dirty

Powerful corpses was the current scenario pre-patch, Soulstruck sceptres was the scenario before the powerful corpse one/is the one on the board atm

Before the update
2ad625920aed2d1e740862b176277aaa.jpg
After the update
ae79a85480943328f6dce235ff81566a.jpg

All of them moving at the patch
606073524c01d3144946f104e9c5a514.png
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Darklords said:

Where they still named Soulstruck Sceptre before the issue and where the remaining items in the same place they where before the issue or did they move around at all?

The issue is that the map reverted back to approx 10 days ago. The scenario thats currently displayed has already been finished. The new scenario seems to be gone. :P

Sooo:

-As the new scenario was just started (before the wurm update messed it up), will the scenario be reset to start again?

Or:

-Will the devs let the scenario thats reverted run and it will be a scenario thats finished 2 times?

And lastly:

-If this scenario is finished. Who will get rewards? The ppl that have been doing the old scenario (the 1 from before the revert) or the ppl that do the new missions (the one after the revert)?

Pls let us know as doing mission for nothing is kinda .....

We are looking into it, thank you guys for all the information so far I'll let you guys know here when I know more.

15 hours ago, Darklords said:

We are looking into it, thank you guys for all the information so far I'll let you guys know here when I know more.

Thx for the fix. If u want i got more small wurmquirks that r easy to fix for u guys and would result in epic having a lot more players. Thx again, cheers Atazoth

Sometime between the last restart and the restart yesterday Valrei lost its ability to save to the database, this caused the reset yesterday to void anything that happened on the map after that point as it was only saved in temporary memory. The issue should be resolved and the map was reset to a new scenario along with the fix today let us know if any issues crop up during this one.