Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

You are cordially invited to attend the slaying of The venerable fat fierce green dragon hatchling

f2O5PaR.pngne and all are invited to attend the slaying of The venerable fat fierce green dragon hatchling.

The slaying shall occur promptly at 8pm UTC. The following clock has been provided for those whom may live in timezones that are not GMT, and require conversion.

timer_E1585425575.svg

And it shall occur only at the location marked roughly on this map: N13 upon the isles of Release. Turning up elsewhere is extremely unlikely to incur a dragon fight.

5oTKFXm.png

the bottom left arrow is nearest, it's on N13, I should stop using this image

The rules of previous dragon slayings shall be repeated in this one: Alts in local are fine. All those who join in the fight (and are not, themselves, alts) are eligible to retrieve loot rolled from the corpse of the dragon, as well as the corpse itself. All items attained from the dragon will be rolled. All people are advised to arrive early, lest they miss the event.

Washing basins will be provided to slow the spread of COVID-19 in this trying time. In the leadup to the fight, all characters are asked to wash and engage in social distancing.

• Like 29

During the fight fart emotes and kisses are forbidden I guess...

• Like 2

It's great to see  players still involving community in unique's thanks Stan and team :) i will try to make it.

• Like 1

Let's see if my computer can handle local this time. :D Thanks for this. 

Magic - will endeavour to be there.  Well done for making it public. :)

Do we have to type out "Happy Birthday" twice while we wash our hands?

Thank you for another public slaying.

dressed in scale, with seryl helm, and shadow mask underneath i come with my ax for the hax of the dragon

• Like 1