Sign in to follow this  
MrJonnyboy

Fishing Bugs

Bug 1:

After spear fishing and going third person, all characters get stuck in the spearfishing pose: 

tb09CvT.jpg

Bug 2:

When spearfishing, viewing the character doing the spearfishing you see a long random line going off in the distance.

NpPcXoE.jpg

• Like 2

I agree these two visual bugs described above are still happening - as well as 2 others . ... one is quite hilarious as seen in the gif below (brilliantly captured by @VirusMD)

This occurs when switching directly from spear fishing back to netting  - we think it only happens after successfully spearing a fish.

iDEGo8i.gif

Also, another visual bug . .. when I am using the net to catch fish, I cannot see my own shield equipped (although it is) - See picture below, taken as a selfie. (The gif above proves that others can still see my equipped shield during any fishing action).

wjnOjq4.jpg

Just wanted to add that the pose bug happens with fishing rods as well as spears. Everyone else is posed as if they're holding fishing rods, and it lasts until relog. It sometimes also makes people bounce wildly up and down when they're praying, similar to what happens if they move around while praying, but without them moving.

unknown.png

Edited by Vorticella