KharnovKrow

The Lunar Order is Accepting Recruits (updated)

Posted (edited)

July News

Greetings all!

This month's news post is a little bit late because there was something I really wanted to include, but it took me a little while to get around to it, find the time, and get the help that I needed. But I am very pleased to announce that the Lunar Order Academy now has a dedicated wagoner camp and market space!

VR2YGti.jpg

41O7uMK.jpg

His name is Kelvin. Everybody say Hi to Kelvin! o/

I want to give a special thanks to AirborneASE, who was kind enough to donate his wagoner contract to us, along with plenty of other great stuff, when he made the decision to move up to the Northern Freedom Isles! I also want to thank Zelva for her assistance, since I had not actually trained up Paving on my toon and needed someone to plant the waystones for me.

A champion lava spider has appeared to the south along the highway; apparently there is a mission going on, so consider this a hint if any hunters are lucky enough to read this in time!

Aside from that, there has not been too much else going on. We are still accepting recruits if anyone is looking for a home :) 

Edited by KharnovKrow
  • Like 2

August News

Greetings all!

For the most part, there is not a ton of big news to announce. Things have been proceeding fairly quietly at the Academy. However, I would like to announce that we are actively recruiting once again! 

We have beds, food, and supplies available, along with plots to build a home for yourself. While the Academy primarily exists to support new players, we accept people with any level of experience, so long as you are a decent neighbour. Members can pitch in to the communal resources, but there are no costs or requirements to live at the Academy.

• Like 1

From the late-evening under-thicket, a lone figure brushes away pine needles as he steps into the open.

Gaunt and rugged at first glance in the half light, yet fastidiously maintained and tidy are the many catchments and restitchings of a beast long-dead.

Deadly familiarity gleams itself upon his shoulder in the brandishing of a long polished blade

Fo-crazed wildmen such as he are not known for acting without a purpose, and this one is little exception. However, they are also known to be quite resourceful.

They also possess a flair for the dramatic

Will you accept him into the fold?

Edited by Hoseph
  • Like 2

September News

Greetings everyone!

Monthly news post is a bit later than usual. Not too much to report, I've been a bit absent this month. But as the post above indicates, we've been joined by Hoseph! I am very pleased about this, because it means someone can help with the farming!

Hoseph also happens to be training as a priest of Fo! While there are certain spells he cannot cast yet, I am excited that we now have priests of two different gods residing at the Academy :D Meanwhile, I am close to the point of being able to cast Wind of Ages, though my Channeling has a way to go before I can cast WoA/CoC reliably. But it is definitely progress!

I am also pleased to report that Zelva, using one of her alts, has kindly been enchanting our pastures for the last while! Soon all of our animal pens and stables will have enchanted grass!

Edited by KharnovKrow
  • Like 2