Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

[Fixed] No option to Bash/Destroy Large Planters

Does not matter if you are ondeed, offdeed, have permissions, are in a house, or have it loaded into a vehicle... there is no option at all to bash/destroy large planters.  I was, at the huge detriment to my armor and wagon, able to drive onto a lava tile and unload one.  This is by no means viable, I nearly died.

Edit:   They also don't follow color for wood type, Birchwood and Firwood look the same, is this a bug or intended?

10 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I was, at the huge detriment to my armor and wagon, able to drive onto a lava tile and unload one.  This is by no means viable, I nearly died.

you can unload it next to the lava and push it onto it, at no detriment to your armor wagon or health

haha yikes i didnt realize they weren't pushable

Edited by MrGARY
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

you can unload it next to the lava and push it onto it, at no detriment to your armor wagon or health

haha yikes i didnt realize they weren't pushable

Yeah lol... I backed the wagon onto the lava tile, as I've lost horses pretty fast to lava before, and unloaded that way then booked it off the tile.  I dismounted to unload, forgot I can just right-click and unload from the wagon instead.

Edited by Nomadikhan