Sign in to follow this  
Ruinier

Ruin Ridge Farmstead Recruiting 3 spots left!!

Ruin Ridge Farmstead is looking for more people we are starting to grow! Can offer food for the new members until you get on your feet! we have a 3 more open spots open but have plans to extend deed after everyone gets settled! No requirements play when you can! we are chill folks just enjoying Wurm! we are located on Elysian bay across from the great Mad Hatter Fort! Come by for a visit or come by to stay! Reach me via Forums, Discord or in-game (Ruinier)

Edited by Ruinier
new people
  • Like 2

would like to join... old 3 years playing but 10 years ago player ( with high level skills on various areas.

looking already online for location of your village... and contacted one of your villagers...

hopefully you will accept me :)

in game account judgemaik. 

trying to also sort this name here as I am trying to recover the judgemaik account in the forum as well.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, Judgemaik1 said:

would like to join... old 3 years playing but 10 years ago player ( with high level skills on various areas.

looking already online for location of your village... and contacted one of your villagers...

hopefully you will accept me :)

in game account judgemaik. 

trying to also sort this name here as I am trying to recover the judgemaik account in the forum as well.

no need anymore... another village took me in.. 

thank you..

Where is the "Elysian Bay" or the "great Mad Hatter Fort"? Just want to know where you're at, a field on the map would help

Nevermind I found Elysian Bay!

Edited by Blablagame