Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

permission system bug

Currently, permission system is bugged. i came across that, when my alliance members cannot enter mine doors that have alliance permission enabled, cannot use large cart, once again with alliance permission enabled. Work around is putting everyone personally by name, but thats not how it should be

Yeah, had it few times.

Got some structures set for alliance access.

Some members of the same alliance can pass some not, difference is only that they are from different deeds.

Could be rather annoying on pvp server, when you set some area for pass for alliance so they can shelter in some bad situation or just go for sleep etc, but it's not always working.

Edited by Wilczan

If this is on pvp servers, I cannot help as I'm not really familiar with pvp things.  However, on PvE, even though you give alliance permissions to do things, the actual ally deed must give their citizens permission to do things on ally deeds.

This is a blue permission under roles at the very bottom.

For example, if I'm in your alliance and you give ally permission to dig, unless I check the box to allow my citizens to do things on ally deeds, they will not be able to dig.

Check the deed permissions of those having issues to see if that may be an issue.  I'm not seeing any permission issues at this time.

• Like 2