Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

Undo Valrei change

Not 1 Valrei mission has succeeded since the change on Indy. Either people are unsure about the changes, apathetic, or don't want to dig, they aren't bothering. These missions almost always succeeded before, now they barely get to 50%.

Between the prayer changes and the mission changes, Indy may never get another Rite.

Edited by Kelody

The change should at least be modified a bit. Before, there was a limited number of possible items, maybe 8 or ten or so which repeated cyclically. With the items in bank and on alts one could sac immediately, then go out for search (or not) or for hoarding a few more items for rarity bonus. Often items were mailed along to allies and friends.

Now each new item seems to have a different name, and is only significant for the one mission. As there are no stocked items only those going actually out for the distinct mission will be able to participate. Even in the past, there were missions where I went scratching for an hour or more unsuccessfully, was still able to participate as every item could be sacced. This chance is gone now. And obviously every mission gets a new item name.

It would be good if the pool of possible item names were bit more restricted. 10 or at most 15 should do it.

-1 our missions on cele are doing fine, almost always complete, i think its just indy people are lazy

3 hours ago, Kelody said:

Not 1 Valrei mission has succeeded since the change on Indy

?   I've sacced items and logged off and came back the next day with more sb than you get from a bed.  There's new missions on inde like every day or so

3 hours ago, Ekcin said:

only those going actually out for the distinct mission will be able to participate

I don't see the problem with that.  I would have thought that "going actually out for the distinct mission" is what is meant by "participate."

I must be missing something.

• Like 1