Sign in to follow this  
Ludwigp

Old Account "trade"

Hello i have question for GM, one year ago I sold account for awhile becourse I had finance problem but now A year time ago I wanted to buy it out from that guy that helped me he is alright with it but rules changed and can we make this trade or now it will be rule violence ? We done it A year ago, he help me and now I wanted to get it back when I have money now, what to do ?

You missed the chance. You can't trade accounts anymore for any reason. Not even back to the original owner. At least thats what they have said so far.

Probably the best you could do is for him to remain owner but share the account with you for you to use it under the rules outlined in the account sharing section of the game rules. As long as no money changes hands this might work out.

As of March 1 2020 account trading is no longer legal per the end user license agreement. Sorry, bad luck for you, but that's what it is.

A ) We do not allow account selling, gifting, or transferring of any kind!

Punishment is a permanent ban of the account, As the deadline for trading is past.

Edited by shakys
  • Like 1

At the risk of repeating everyone here maybe either create a new character on the main servers. Or you can also wait till the Steam release and make a new character there. 

But The trade was opened 1 year ago and wasnt closed and how rules can change something that wasnt completed it should work for future trades not ongoing 

the trade got closed when the rules changed no longer allowing the trade ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread Locked, The situation in regards to the new rules has been explained.

Regards

Shakys (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)

• Like 1