Blacksmithing

Weapon Smithing

Plate Smithing

Chain Smithing

Shield Smithing

Leatherworking

Carpentry:

Spoiler

Prices Listed is for crafting. Pricing for Improving will be less depending on the current quality of the item.

Carpentry (Wood type of your Choice)

70ql - 25c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

Fine Carpentry (Wood type of your Choice)

70ql - 25c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

- I am able to imp Carpentry items up to 95ql upon request. Price to be Negotiated

- I am able to imp Fine carpentry items up to 95ql upon request. Price to be Negotiated

Masonry:

Spoiler

Prices Listed is for crafting. Pricing for Improving will be less depending on the current quality of the item.

Masonry Items (Does not include Guard Tower)

70ql - 30c

80ql - 60c

90ql - 1s

- Masonry items to be picked up. Delivery available depending on the order.

- I am able to imp Masonry items up to 93ql upon request. Price to be Negotiated.

Blacksmithing:

Spoiler

Iron Tools

70ql - 25c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

Iron Tools (Large)

70ql - 35c

80ql - 70c

90ql - 1.4s

Iron Horseshoe Set (Priced as buy 3 get 1 free)

70ql - 75c

80ql - 1.5s

90ql - 3s

- I am able to imp up to 95ql for Tools upon request. Price to be negotiated.

- I can do Tools in other metal types as well. Price & Availability may vary depending on the metal type.

Weapon Smithing:

Spoiler

Iron Weapons

70ql - 25c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

Iron Weapons (Large)

70ql - 35c

80ql - 70c

90ql - 1.4s

- I am able to imp up to 94ql for Weapons upon request. Price to be negotiated.

- I can do Weapons in other metal types as well. Price & Availability may vary depending on the metal type.

Plate Smithing:

Spoiler

Iron Plate set (Your choice of helmet)

70ql - 1.5s

80ql - 2.5s

90ql - 4s

Dragon Scale Imp(Calculating from 50ql)

70ql - 25c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

- I am able to imp up to 95ql for Plate & Scale Sets upon request. Price to be negotiated.

- I can do Plate Sets in other metal types as well. Price & Availability may vary depending on the metal type.

- In each armor set the quality of the Chest, Hat and Pants will be at least 1ql above the rest. To account for the areas that are targeted the most.

Chain Smithing:

Spoiler

Iron Chain Set

70ql - 1s

80ql - 2s

90ql - 3s

- I can do Chain Sets in other metal types as well. Price & Availability may vary depending on the metal type.

- In each armor set the quality of the Chest, Hat and Pants will be at least 1ql above the rest. To account for the areas that are targeted the most.

Shield Smithing:

Spoiler

Iron Shields (Small, Medium, Large)

70ql - 30c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

- I can do Shields in other metal types as well. Price & Availability may vary depending on the metal type.

Leatherworking:

Spoiler

Leather Items (Almanac, Arch Journal, Backpack, Bridle, Leather Belt, Quiver, ETC)

50ql - 20c

60ql - 30c

70ql - 40c

80ql - 50c

90ql - 1s

Plain Leather Set

70ql - 80c

80ql - 1s

90ql - 1s50c

Studded Leather Set

70ql - 1s

80ql - 1.5s

90ql - 2s

Drake Hide Imp(Calculating from 50ql)

70ql - 15c

80ql - 40c

90ql - 75c

Saddles & Barding

70ql - 1s

80ql - 1.5s

90ql - 2s

- I am able to imp up to 95ql for Leather items upon request. Price to be negotiated.

I am able to be reached in game at Brattygirlsback

Feel Free to check out my Merchant thread for my Rare, Supreme and other items

- Every item purchased by me will include one free imp back to the original purchased quality. (that means you can use a 90ql tool until it's 1ql and I will imp it back to 90ql once for free)