Sign in to follow this  
Gaffer

[Fixed] Turmeric inadvertently affected by hotfix

When picking turmeric I got this message:

[18:18:58] You aren't sure how that was growing in there.

which appears to be an indication that an unplantable herb had been planted via an exploit fixed by the most recent hotfix.

I was able to pick a turmeric but the planter transitioned to unplanted.   I was able to pick the turmeric seed and replant in the same planter.

Rosemary, woad, and lovage seem not to be affected.

• Like 2

Thanks for the report.  I found that Paprika is also affected.  Bug report opened.

• Like 2

I had this issue as well, and found that 3 different herbs that should be plantable were affected.

Unfortunately it's been a day since this happened and I can't recall the exact ones this happened with, but turmeric and paprika were two of the three to the best of my memory.

My whole set of herbs (My planter has 3 of every herb permitted to be planted) were harvestable.  After the harvest of all, 3 different sets of herbs were no longer planted in the pottery planters.

UPDATE: Just checked the log and the three were paprika, turmeric, and fennel.

Also to note, I was able to replant these after the harvest with newly-gathered seeds.

CONFIRMED with an alt on a different server/deed:

This consistantly occurred with Paprika, Turmeric, and Fennel.  No other legitimate herbs were affected.

Edited by Tristanc
clarification

I want to add to this one and dont make a new topic.

Paprika, fennel and turmeric has just disappeared after this weeks hotfixes. I harvest them daily and now they are the only ones missing. If that fixed the old problems i dont know, just thought it was nice to mention that they are now missing from their planters.

Kinda sucks as i have so darn many of each. :D 

The hotfix after the hotfix stated (in chat tabs) that this would be fixed. I did not replant the three herbs since yet hope and am confident it to be true.

As Ekcin indicated, there was another restart on March 16 to fix the issue with Turmeric, Fennel and Paprika.