Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

(chaos and epic) remove global kingdom mob spawns

since the change to the creature spawns, boars hyenas and gorillas all spawn globally now, without a kingdom. this is fine on freedom since they're passive there but on chaos and epic they have no kingdom and attack everyone including the kingdoms they're supposed to belong to, and they go for horses over the rider nearly 100% of the time. this is perfectly fine in enemy kingdom lands because being there is supposed to be risky, but with them being global spawns they just make hunting on these servers a chore. fix their kingdom tags and take them back to kingdom influence only or make them not horse assassins

+1    They are pretty out of hand atm. On a recent trip to a homeserver i had 4 on me in just a matter of a few tiles.

Yeah, something must be changed, I see dead tower guards everywhere, alongside with hyennas and boars bodies.

Wasn't suposed gorillas and hyenas to be aggressive on freedom as well?

So i was out exploring today, and happened upon the shroud, saw some names in local and what i saw after made me laugh my ass off, 

2020-08-10] [13:41:39] <Silakka> [13:41:16] You slap at the corpse of Cleef. [13:41:24] You slap at the corpse of Factorb.[13:41:27] You slap at the corpse of Josaheni.
[2020-08-10] [13:42:45] <Silakka> [13:42:37] You let out heavy curses over the corpse of Shilohvvs. [13:41:56] You spit at the corpse of Jasvinder.
[2020-08-10] [13:42:50] <Silakka> i found where all the newbies go
[2020-08-10] [13:43:00] <> hahah
[2020-08-10] [13:43:03] <Silakka> [13:42:55] You fart on the corpse of Sassyslevin. [13:42:57] You press the corpse of Jinjo close to your chest.

Dozens of Newbie corpses, surrounding the deed. the culprit? a couple of wild hyenas that had spawned there due to hots influence + the global spawns, were camping the starter deed. the second a newbie would walk out that gate, even with the newbie aggro range thing, they would be attacked by a hyena, and the deed and tower guards would not help them due to it being a kingdom mob. It's probably my favourite thing ever to have stumbled upon in this game, but it's probably made many newbies quit the game entirely. Shouldn't be spawning on chaos in the first place but hey that's not my call.

Yeah it's a ###### update on those mobs. Please remove them from the mob pool. At this point the neglect on Epic/Chaos is just insulting.