Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

[Bug] Kingdom not correct when passing through portal to Epic

Today I thought I would pop through my Epic portal and have a look around Epic after some years away. When I left Epic last, I was HotS kingdom and Libila religion. So, when the portal asked where I would like to spawn (which I admit seemed odd, since I had been there before), I chose Affliction/Blackbone. 

When I arrived at Blackbone, guards were aggressive toward me. Upon examining myself, it showed I was still Freedom Isles, Libila religion. When I died, the only respawn option I was given was New Hope (the JK starter town on Elevation). As expected, the JK guards and templars were aggressive to me, as well.

I managed to get off the cluster with the help of a friend inviting me to an Epic kingdom, but I can't imagine a newer player would know what to do or manage to stay alive long enough to do it.

Surely this is a bug, and nobody should spawn on Epic as Freedom Isles kingdom?

1 hour ago, Schiann said:

Today I thought I would pop through my Epic portal and have a look around Epic after some years away. When I left Epic last, I was HotS kingdom and Libila religion. So, when the portal asked where I would like to spawn (which I admit seemed odd, since I had been there before), I chose Affliction/Blackbone. 

When I arrived at Blackbone, guards were aggressive toward me. Upon examining myself, it showed I was still Freedom Isles, Libila religion. When I died, the only respawn option I was given was New Hope (the JK starter town on Elevation). As expected, the JK guards and templars were aggressive to me, as well.

I managed to get off the cluster with the help of a friend inviting me to an Epic kingdom, but I can't imagine a newer player would know what to do or manage to stay alive long enough to do it.

Surely this is a bug, and nobody should spawn on Epic as Freedom Isles kingdom?

Could you look through your logs please and post the time you crossed from freedom > epic?

I had this happen a few days ago also. After dying and spawning at New Hope, I gave up and put in a support ticket which was promptly answered and I was converted by a GM to JK. Support ticket # was 123003

Edit:

[18:46:34] Welcome back, Wildfire! Serenity has been waiting for you.

CST Timezone

Support ticket says 08/Mar/2020 02:06 and was placed shortly after arrival, so 1:46 server time? was crossing

Edited by Wildfire

3 hours ago, ausimus said:

Could you look through your logs please and post the time you crossed from freedom > epic?

Of course.

Logging started 2020-03-13

[15:29:29] It is 10:35:28 on day of the Wurm in week 3 of the starfall of Omens in the year of 1090.

[16:04:28] You find yourself outside the Blackbone settlement.
[16:04:28] Welcome back, Schiann! Affliction has been waiting for you.
[16:04:29] You enter Horde of the Summoned.
[16:04:29] You feel the presence of Libila.

My times are GMT.

Used the Epic portal at Deli and it asked me which kingdom i want to join, i picked MR and got teleported outside the city where the templars attacked me. Killed myself and it got respawn option to new hope, where the JK templars attacked me. It looks like i am freedom kingdom at epic now, wrote a support ticked and waiting for reply. Hope it's get fixed so i can play again