Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Runes on Archery Tower? / Painting AT?

I was looking to add a glow rune to my archery tower but apparently that doesn't work. Was trying to paint it but that didnt work either, and since adding a glow rune didnt work Im not sure if adding a color rune will work? I\ve tried both Wood and Stone runes for Decent Glow and got no options to rune it. Tried to see how much dye is needed by activating a small bit in my inventory but no paint option appears either. Can anyone tell me whether the color runes at least work or if glow runes SHOULD work and this is a bug, or if I can somehow dye that thing? Thanks in advance.

Thats a good question actually. I was disappointed I couldnt Light up my Libila Colossus with a glow rune either. Its on, but no glow :P

3 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

Thats a good question actually. I was disappointed I couldnt Light up my Libila Colossus with a glow rune either. Its on, but no glow :P

Thats because the glow is from a certain point thats probably inside the colossus. If you try it on a smaller statue, like a horse or a nymph, you will see where the point of the rune is. Kinda sad its not lighting up the whole statue.

As for the AT i guess its the same there, if attachable at all.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Cat 1

2 hours ago, Nordlys said:

if attachable at all.

That's the point, it's not giving me an attach option even on using the correct rune. (I checked them all just to be sure, don't get the option on any material)

12 hours ago, Yldrania said:

I was looking to add a glow rune to my archery tower but apparently that doesn't work. Was trying to paint it but that didnt work either, and since adding a glow rune didnt work Im not sure if adding a color rune will work? I\ve tried both Wood and Stone runes for Decent Glow and got no options to rune it. Tried to see how much dye is needed by activating a small bit in my inventory but no paint option appears either. Can anyone tell me whether the color runes at least work or if glow runes SHOULD work and this is a bug, or if I can somehow dye that thing? Thanks in advance.

You can glowrune a wagon, but it doesn't affect it, nothing happens..

if you do not get the option.. probably it's not intended.. but we could make it happen with a suggestion?

As for the wagon.. it's either a bug or unintended-feature to be able but to not work.

oh and yea.. I did glowrune a mag colossus - nothing happened also.(reading up reminded me..)

easy way to test the color rune on tower... trick a dev/gm-able to spawn stuff.. to help you try it on test server?