Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Repair Support Group with Therapeutic Draconic Screaming Session (RSG & TDSS)

in the wake of the changes to the repair system it has come to our attention that multiple people may be in need of a support group to handle the changes

we are seeing it become more common in the populace to exhibit unhelpful thinking patterns, such as

nVqqM9V.png

"it is only when we see our motivations laid before us that we can begin to challenge or change them"

- me

as such we are assembling a multi-disciplinary support group to help the citizens of wurm

it is located at what was the Great Release Bake Off (and still is called this) located near O13 on Release

despite this name it is not a Bake Off, however refreshments will be provided

activities included:

art therapy - join in creating painting and murals to the repair system as it was, allowing ourselves to leave behind the idea that keeping an item at QL98 literally forever was sensible

percussion therapy - let the sounds of the bells put you in the now, rather than the what was

guided meditation - remember to get your 5 ticks in today. that's literally all of the guidance

mindfulness lunchbox construction - subject to the mission still being there, seriously who gets the lunchbox missions done? we will, and we'll all get SB and maybe learn something

primal draconic screaming - led by our very own venerable white dragon, an opportunity to Release the pent-up anger caused by this update

we hope to see you there

timer_E1584215966.svg

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 29
  • Cat 1

I'm not comfortable with dealing with negative thoughts about me involving beating objects against other objects. 

• Like 3

I have much to beat about, I think this group can help with my fountain pack anxiety too.

• Like 1

Any violence towards therapists, who are only trying to help you, will result in bans.

• Like 1

Will there be a workshop on accepting animations into your life?

• Like 2

I don't see mention of Donuts and Coffee.  This must be a trap.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

despite this name it is not a Bake Off, however refreshments will be provided

Is it a bake sale instead? And wait who is doing voodoo magic on retrograde? i wanna join in and give them some tips ❤️ 

33 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I don't see mention of Donuts and Coffee.  This must be a trap.

due to a bad interaction between people with anxiety and caffinated drinks, only decaf will be provided. donuts are now under consideration

• Like 1

Good idea. Donuts would give a sugar rush which would temporarily activate peoples pleasure centers thus reducing anxiety

• Like 1

Since donuts are self centering, it may help focus on the inner hole left after the changes to repairing skill.  Focus on the outer ring, people!

• Like 1

How about donut holes then? They're pleasingly symetric on every axis, complete and whole within themselves, and even if you animate them no one will be able to tell.

They are also symmetric on every axis, a complete hole within themselves...which is why a group is needed, so everyone can sit in a circle and chant songs in an animated fashion about the hole left in their souls (soles too, if you are trying to fix shoes and your repairing action brings no joy.)

• Like 1

saw the centre of the image said CBT

let down with the contents

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madnath said:

saw the centre of the image said CBT

let down with the contents

ah yes i am aware that CBT in this instance (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is often confused with Computer Based Training, an easy mistake

• Like 4
  • Cat 1

So do I understand correctly that this will be a public dragon slaying as well, with alts allowed in local?

On 3/12/2020 at 5:13 AM, Stanlee said:

ah yes i am aware that CBT in this instance (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is often confused with Computer Based Training, an easy mistake

Or just a tear in the fabric of the Matrix. We believe it is the cognitive thing and we are just reprogrammed by the mice who are researching 42.

20 hours ago, Noevi said:

So do I understand correctly that this will be a public dragon slaying as well, with alts allowed in local?

all are welcome to attend. Any and all loot will be rolled to non-alts

MAKE SURE you are wearing proper protective equipment - masks and gloves and you have disinfectants with you!

WJOzpr9.jpg

Thank you Annyil for the idea :D

(Disclaimer: in our country all gatherings which  exceed 100 people indoors or 500 outdoors are now officially banned - please confirm the party will be under open air :P )

Edited by Jaz

33 minutes ago, Jaz said:

MAKE SURE you are wearing proper protective equipment - masks and gloves and you have disinfectants with you!

Thank you Annyil fot the idea :D

(Disclaimer: in our country all gatherings which  exceed 100 people indoors or 500 outdoors are now officially banned - please confirm the party will be under open air :P )

BTW - WTS masks for golds....

Edited by Jaz

2 hours ago, Jaz said:

i'll remember my parachute and humbler

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Madnath said:

i'll remember my parachute and humbler

Tin foil hat? A must have.

Personally I never leave the house without an umbrella. Well unless its raining then I leave it at home so it won't get wet.