Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

% of rune creation are bad

I tried create crystal rune of fo, silver and for gods all give me 34% to create. I am vyn follower, so vynora rune should be better chance. For 20 tries no luck, so i guess, that % are bad and should be 34% to vyn an about 10% rest.

• Like 1

I have considerable doubt with all the listed creation percentages. I don't think they're calculated properly.

• Like 2

no bug, just a bad luck. thats your answer. if you have 30% chance, and you only made 1/10 - bad luck. if you continued and made 10/100 - still bad luck, if you kept going even more and had 100/1000 - damn you unlucky.. but you kept going and had 1000/10k at 30% you just unbelievably unlucky, but can keep going as its defo 30%, you just didnt try enough times to equalise the rate 🤣

at other runes i notice it show properly, but at some all % are same and that i think tat is bad show.

Runes are just hard to make, and you get a bonus to making one for your god. There isn't a bug. Technically you could go forever at 36% chance and not actually make one.

Wonder why SD doesn't seem to help much for the creation or 90 skills flat.. % is still really low, only thing that improves changes significantly.. are higher ql rift-material and being a follower/priest of the deity to get your creation chances higher.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skatyna said:

no bug, just a bad luck. thats your answer. if you have 30% chance, and you only made 1/10 - bad luck. if you continued and made 10/100 - still bad luck, if you kept going even more and had 100/1000 - damn you unlucky.. but you kept going and had 1000/10k at 30% you just unbelievably unlucky, but can keep going as its defo 30%, you just didnt try enough times to equalise the rate 🤣

With a success chance of 34%, the chance of succeeding zero times is:

1 tries: 66%

2 tries: 43.56%

5 tries: 12.52%

10 tries: 1.56%

15 tries: 0.196%

20 tries: 0.0246%

That last one is about 1 in 4000. Extremely unlucky but possible.

• Like 1