Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

[Fixed] Highway System Kaput...

Out riding today, and noticed EVERY highway sign pointed to The Howl. When the highway terminated in a known deed (confirmed multiple times) it said "unknown".  This was confirmed on the leg by my own deed, one way stated "the Howl", the other UNKNOWN. Went to deed, went to find route, and only five deeds show up:

The Howl

Avalon Dockyards

Charm's Nest

Lost City

Oakvale

Celestial City

None of the normal large deeds are on the drop-down list. The signs don't point to the closest deed. You CAN find a route if you know the specific deed name, I was able to find route to several deeds in all directions, so the links are intact.

• Like 1

Thanks for reporting!

This is known and will be fixed with an update in the next 24 hours or so. It will also correct the issues of lost highway settings too. 

This should be fixed for all servers (except Xanadu so far).  If for some reason your village is not on the find route and there is a waystone on your deed, check village settings and add a check mark to Mark this if you want your village to show in the find route village list.

Will keep this open until we have confirmation that Xanadu is now working correctly.

5 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Will keep this open until we have confirmation that Xanadu is now working correctly.

Cannot confirm sadly, I checked waystones around Vrock Landing starter town, all waystones show unknown, find route gives no result, neither by using drop down list and by entering deed name manually. Both checkboxes about highways in deed settings are enabled.

Alliance mates reports no wagoners in his list.

Yes, Xanadu will probably need a restart in order to properly fix the waystones and the wagoners.  Devs are aware of the issue.  I checked every hour since restart only to find it still not functioning correctly.

Update on Xanadu: waystones and find route working now it seems, still no wagoners though.

Update on wagoners on Xanadu: players report wagoners still not working. Have heard from one player that got it working by dismissing existing wagoner on his camp and setting up shop again.

A fix is in the works again.  They should all be fixed shortly without any action needed from players.  Dismissing a wagoner then setting it up again should work for most servers.  For Xanadu, a restart may be needed as we've had to do in the past for wagoner and waystone placement issues.