Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

STAINED GLASS, FLOWER SEEDS, CEILING LIGHTS AGAIN

It's time again to politely request you work on the entire Floral bits of Wurm.   Once more, could we please get bushes that look more like bushes, roses that look like roses.  garden tiles with flowers on them.  Sunflowers in the form of a whole tile might be nice, and if you plant them trees cannot grow.  Arches with flowers, window boxes with flowers.   And as always .. what seems to be the easiest of all, .. flower seeds!!  

Also, stained glass, being able to color the windows in the stone arches would be very nice. other places too. 

Would like to be able to make the interior walls plaster and then paint them.   

okay that's it, see you in a month or so when you do NOTHING about it. 

I know youre busy making stabby fighty stuff.    We do not all care about that.   oh hey .. just thought..  a fish pond might be nice.. okay done.   

I know you really don't care, …. experienced at being ignored. 

• Like 1

Also, stained glass, being able to color the windows in the stone arches would be very nice. other places too. 

Windows in wurm are like, holes, without glass, arent' they?

+1 love this idea making a glassblowing profession, and the addition of bottles glass beer steins, WINDOWS!! the list could go on and on

1 hour ago, leander said:

+1 love this idea making a glassblowing profession, and the addition of bottles glass beer steins, WINDOWS!! the list could go on and on

The fact that the list goes on and on is why we can never have glass of any sort. As soon as we do there will be demands for a million new items most of which won't have any function and the few that do will be shallow and isolated in their purpose.

Yes Neko, just open holes.  My friend made this really cool long hall, with arches at the top, I saw this and thought how much better it would be with stained glass in it that just open stone arches.  

• Like 1