Sign in to follow this  
CreZ

show friend requests in friends tab

Unless you constantly watch your event tab and don't have much going on in local, or you're informed of a request via PM, it can be pretty hard to notice that someone is requesting to be your friend. Given that we have a friends tab already perhaps friend requests should show up there either in addition to, or instead of, the event tab?

• Like 5

I find it 'entertaining' to see friend requests in past logs.. (--edit: well.. cd ~/logs.. | grep ... for requests..)

NO alert of any kind.. just a flying 1 random normal text line in event log... (like somebody reads these.. when you do something and text in there changes faster than you care to track)

Edited by Finnn

And less important than walking near a crafted beehive on your deed since it doesn't even warrant green text.

• Like 2

YESSS i totally agree of some sort of warning of friend requests and making friend easier 

+1 I grind a lot, so my event tab is constantly spamming with my crafting events etc. I'm pretty sure I've missed more than one request do to this. I don't want anyone to feel snubbed by me just because I didn't see the request!

#help-friends-make-more-friends #social-buff

#bump

Good idea! I'm terrible at reading event.
I've missed friend requests even when PMed.

+1