Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Add Marks to the Wurm Shop

I get it that you want to use the Marks Shop to supplement the game, and I think that is an awesome idea.  So, take it further and offer Marks in the Wurm Shop so we don't have to buy premium into the year 2025 just to get more marks to spend on the awesome items you are adding to the Marks Shop!

Please add Marks as a purchase option in the Wurm Shop!  

• Like 1

You could buy 225silver, that would give you 4500 marks. :)

(so a monthly skin costs about 225euro in other words)

1 hour ago, Eyesgood said:

I get it that you want to use the Marks Shop to supplement the game, and I think that is an awesome idea.  So, take it further and offer Marks in the Wurm Shop so we don't have to buy premium into the year 2025 just to get more marks to spend on the awesome items you are adding to the Marks Shop!

Please add Marks as a purchase option in the Wurm Shop!  

dont worry, they will. The pace wurm is heading towards regular p2w games is unreal. Everyone understands it anyways..

14 hours ago, Nordlys said:

You could buy 225silver, that would give you 4500 marks. :)

(so a monthly skin costs about 225euro in other words)

15 minutes ago, leander said:

don't u also get marks for silver purchase?  🤔

Marks are ment to be a loyalty reward currency not a shop currency.

So they will only have silver and playtime in the shop... oh and character rename for real money when is ready... maybe.

• Like 1

No, we will not be adding marks as a purchaseable item. 

Some items may find their way to traders such as the golden mirror has, but we will not be allowing the loyalty points to be purchased directly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

No, we will not be adding marks as a purchaseable item. 

Some items may find their way to traders such as the golden mirror has, but we will not be allowing the loyalty points to be purchased directly. 

So basically dont spend your marks if you can see yourself buying a monthly skin sometime. Ooor buy 6 years premium and enjoy. Gotcha!

4 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

So basically dont spend your marks if you can see yourself buying a monthly skin sometime. Ooor buy 6 years premium and enjoy. Gotcha!

Sir

Are you arguing that a sytem designed to make you prem  longer is bad because it makes you buy premium for longer? :)

20 minutes ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Sir

Are you arguing that a sytem designed to make you prem  longer is bad because it makes you buy premium for longer? :)

No. :)

43 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

The monthly skin is 4500 marks, which is the exact amount of marks you get for buying a month of premium at the shop.

6 minutes ago, Lisimba said:

The monthly skin is 4500 marks, which is the exact amount of marks you get for buying a month of premium at the shop.

Yeah, so i cant buy the name plate if i buy the monthly skin. Unless i buy several months. And then when a new monthly skin arrives i have to add to the premium.

2 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Yeah, so i cant buy the name plate if i buy the monthly skin. Unless i buy several months. And then when a new monthly skin arrives i have to add to the premium.

You want to buy *every* monthly skin?

15 minutes ago, Lisimba said:

You want to buy *every* monthly skin?

Yep. And i want to be able to purchase the stuff from the marks shop when i need it. If thats p2w, then make sure the items in the marks shop dont make you win, like the name tag for your cow or the name oil for you hammer.

I totally get that i shouldnt be able to just buy marks to get a tome or as much sleep powders as i want - that would be somewhat p2w.

Edit: if i spent all my marks on a lmc and a new skin comes up i either need to buy 1 more month of premium or 225 silver coins. I dont want to buy more premium (lets say i already have 12months) before i know what happens to the game. Its not an investment im ready to make to the current state of the development. I guess ill be without this and the future 12 skins then.

This was an example. I already had marks for this months skin. Will not have enough for the next one.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Yep. And i want to be able to purchase the stuff from the marks shop when i need it. If thats p2w, then make sure the items in the marks shop dont make you win, like the name tag for your cow or the name oil for you hammer.

I totally get that i shouldnt be able to just buy marks to get a tome or as much sleep powders as i want - that would be somewhat p2w.

I suppose they might not make a new skin for *every* month so people later on can get another chance at a skin. At that point you can use your marks for something else.

15 hours ago, Nordlys said:

if i spent all my marks on a lmc and a new skin comes up i either need to buy 1 more month of premium or 225 silver coins

i'm sure someone who doesn't care about marks will sell you the skin for a silver or two

• Like 2