Sign in to follow this  
ThatYoungLad

Requesting estimations

Hi

Though I found a good place for my first deed, have everything i want: over a mountain not too touched, right access to water, forests very near by, not too far from server border (although would like it to be closer, you cant have everything in life), and not too far from Newspring. But I am not sure if I will be able to have as much space as I want (1,5k-2k flat tiles). I know i know, it will require a hell of a job, surface minning and such. I dont care, just want some estimations to have some confidence, otherwise Ill look for another place. Said mountain is at Q11 south xanadu.

The mountain

https://gyazo.com/b5de6ebc63fda753d344b2a645c3dacb

https://gyazo.com/17a6ecd848eddfd40813cb2cc804e777

See this square with sand under it, northeast from Newspring? thats an abandoned deed that should be around 2k tiles.

I please ask you to compare that deed on the online website to the mountain where i want to deed on and tell me an estim ation of the amount of tiles I would get after flattening.

A hug

TYL

unknown.png

The red circled area?  That looks like about a 50x50, (2500ish tiles).  I still don't understand where you're wanting to deed, unless you're talking about the rock layer that touches the NE corner of Newspring?

And here's his mountain screenshot... which is so tiny it doesn't tell us much...

unknown.png

The number of flat tiles you get depends on how much effort you're prepared to put in, and how much dirt you're prepared to source and add (or haul away).  You can get 2k tiles just about anywhere you like.

This is your mountain, black square is about 2000 tiles total (45x45 'ish)

Not sure where you want to deed, but take that as reference.

PhNzvok.png