Sign in to follow this  
lelovito

Floating Tabs

Allow us to float *ALL* the tabs in the chat and event side respectively. Currently, as far as i know, you can only float support and friends list tabs. It would be nice if you could float all of the different tabs. I for one always wished that I could float combat so i could keep an eye on combat AND event at the same time for PVP purposes.  

• Like 2
  • Cat 3

I think it's a trap.. but if there's option to 'reset' and catch them all ... to the base 1 bar.. of same type and place... what could go wrong....

Still seems like a trap though:

Spoiler

a64.jpg

What are the "pvp purposes".. you stalk event and combat logs - who targets you and focuses or what's aiming at you and so on?

• Like 1

things like true strike, continuum and stone skin i believe show in event. there are some other actions that are pvp related that also show in event that i just cant think of off the top of my head tbh. But besides just being able to float event tab and combat tab, you could float pm's or trade chat and global chat. I think it'd just be a nice QoL addition that's already half baked into the game as it is.

+1, and on a separate note it would appear as if I developed a thing for clowns suddenly

• Like 1

@armyskindon't go.. it's a trap.. probably

As for pvp enhancements... wonder if anybody ever made a TTS .. telling you who casted something to buff/enhance/debuff/attack somebody of interest or yourself; as in.. sounds playing when certain actions happen and you get event/combat message for that,

sure it's a 3rd party to read the events/combat messages but it's not affecting anything in the game, only your reaction to it, pretty much how wurm-assistant is playing sounds for some with archaeology reports when they are complete and such events.

6 hours ago, Finnn said:

@armyskindon't go.. it's a trap.. probably

As for pvp enhancements... wonder if anybody ever made a TTS .. telling you who casted something to buff/enhance/debuff/attack somebody of interest or yourself; as in.. sounds playing when certain actions happen and you get event/combat message for that,

sure it's a 3rd party to read the events/combat messages but it's not affecting anything in the game, only your reaction to it, pretty much how wurm-assistant is playing sounds for some with archaeology reports when they are complete and such events.

Via wurm assistant yes yes we have made things like that to the point it would play different sounds based on which direction you are being targeted from eg "enemy focusing top left" as a voice line(made with google text to speech)  up to having all cast messages voiced too its a bit of work to set it up but its nice having that even for unique fights or just general fighting when you can hear when a troll starts to focus for example

I should really clean up my list and export it and share it including its sounds some time soon