Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Alchemist's Cupboard Upgrade

At the moment this high end piece of furniture doesn't really do more than a small barrel with 10 jars in it, and it's only real feature is looking pretty.

So I propose the following changes:

1.  Allow the vials to be resized in a similar way to measuring jugs (only available if empty, current measure shown in the name to make things easier)

2.  Liquids stored in this table DO NOT DECAY, AT ALL.

3.  A special container for healing covers only; covers stored in here DO NOT DECAY.

• Like 26

very much agree expecialy for not decaying at all, atleast on deed

+1

Would love for this to have more use than simply looking nice.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about making it hold massive amounts AND no decay, but a little of both would be nice. 

+1 Would be nice if it had better and/or more uses.

Edited by Katrat

You had me at “Alchemist’s Cabinet Upgrade” 

Really great ideas proposed here. Would really add value to that beautiful piece of furniture. 

• Like 1

fantastic idea please make this a more useful piece of furniture right now i am using a cupboard with 50 clay jars in it and the alchemist cupboard is just sitting there stareing at me like i'm the bad guy, i'm sorry if you're practically useless to me you can't hold enough liquid for what i need to do. so if it could hold healing covers, salves, potions,  and negate decay.  also the ablity to resize the jars to be more accommodating would be fantastic.

• Like 2

Dyes, healing covers andmaybe even a finished rune compartment add-on?  Lol, I dream big ☺️

If it could protect against decay, and could be runed for size, I'd want more than one.

Perhaps the decay protection could be as simple as casting Bless and having it on a deed.

This doesn't seem difficult.