Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

[Bug] Disembarked from ship/horse/vehicle

Happens all the time to me too. Fixing it would probably get rid of a lot of /support calls!

I keep being disembarked off my cog ( i dont have it happen on my knarr). i am from indy but i crossed to xanadu with my cog and it kept dropping me off the ship 6 or 7 times within 10 mins. each time i hit an arrow key to change direction i ended up in the water. it actually happens on all servers now that i checked on indy as well. its the changing of direction that does that.

• Like 1

Happened to me twice today when turning my ship, almost drowned also.

I got tossed out of my Knarr five times the other night and twice the next night also got dropped off my horse that night too (luckily on a somewhat manageable hillside). Still getting tossed out of my cart on a regular basis as well. I am seeing a correlation with direction changing too. Will this ever get fixed or are Wurmian's doomed to be hurled aloft every time we change direction????

Happened 3 times in 30 minutes on my horse. Each time while turning on Epic/ Deliverance. Horse goes 40 km/h so speed might be a factor? Not sure. 

it's likely related to server lag issues, I get the stop teleporting while barely moving and getting on a cart, EU ping.. 30ms to server so.. latency's not high to cause it

give it time, recently there was a post about the server lag still being tracked for it's cause

Well this happened to me earlier today. So it's still happening.

I was heading from central in that canal (The Orient Express Cave Canal on Indy) to the west, dropped in the drink when I was making a turn, wasn't even moving fast, just turning.

I forget exactly which keys I were using tho. I'll try remember to watch that next time.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
words

1 hour ago, TeeeBOMB said:

I was making a turn, wasn't even moving fast, just turning.

This is my experience also, it only happens when I turn.

I'm sorry to necro this, but I've been getting this issue at least once a day. Three or four yesterday. To ameliorate it (to find my horse when I'm thrown and can't lead her), I have to do a re-log.

Any fix on this?

Edited by Ayuna